Changed url.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010



21 July 2010
Did not went for school today as I was not feeling well due to coldness. But still, tried to go to school. Prepared for school and went to Pending LRT. Chanced upon Yvonne, and went to Jelapang LRT with her. In the end, i can't stand the coldness, and went home myself. Slept, visit doctor, and post. Will be completing all my overdue-d assignments later on~

20 July 2010
Pictures first okay? :)
Went to LOT 1 after school to celebrate Ai Hui, Ann Feng & Ying Jie's birthday.
Met Ai Hui & Ai Wen at Pending LRT. I'm so proud of myself.
For the first time, I'm not late~
Saw Justin, and the first thing he said was I look like another person! Haha.
He's not the first person who said that. :)
Watched despicable me. (Y)
Bought Ai Hui & Ying Jie a pillow each. They chose the gifts themselves btw.
Then Ann Feng chose a Spongebob keychain.
David, Jing Rui, Farid, Pei Ming, Ai Wen birthday's present soon! :D
Nice day I had with you all.
Played truth or dare! :D
Love you guys (L).
** I think I'm elaborating too much. Shall stop here.
***** I'm wearing Angel Color Geo Contact Lenses, http://thefabulous-lenses.blogspot.com/ 
Will be giving 2 pairs to David as a birthday present as he seem interested (Y)
< Taken at Roof Garden.














Me, Ai Hui, Ai Wen (L)


Me, Ai Wen (L)
Me, Ai Hui (L)


Ai Wen says "Cheese"!










































Trying to hide from my camera? -.-




Truth or Dare (N)

No comments:

Post a Comment